If you are looking at marketing your product through funnels, freemiums, tripwires, video sales letters (VSLs) or traditional product launches, then you’re looking at it all wrong.
If you don’t launch your product the right way, it’s going to be almost impossible to recover.
So, what IS the right way to market your product or service?
Here are 10 reasons webinars are the best way to market online:
- You don’t need to prepare a lengthy sales letter or a video sales letter. Save people the hassle of reading your long sales letter and let them sit back and enjoy your webinar while you explain the benefits of your product or service. Research estimates one minute of online video equates to approximately 1.8 million written words. So.. I think there’s an obvious choice here, no?
- You don’t have to worry about building complicated funnels. Send people directly to your registration page, they watch your broadcast, you send them a link to a sales page, and they convert. Simple.
- They aren’t only great for making sales, but are also great for product creation, training, affiliate promotions, fulfillment, engaging with your customers, continuity programs. So what I’m saying is — use them for all the above and more.
- They’re great for products at any price. Whether you’re selling a $97 course or a $5,000 package, you can leverage a webcast to sell anything at any price.
- They are the best way to build a list.
- An easy way to get amazing JV partners
- They’re much lower risk compared to product launches
- You improve everything you do through teaching it online. Redo your webinar to make it more powerful in an instant.
- You get to train, educate, and not sell…people love that!
- They build trust, authority, credibility, and establish yourself as an expert or thought leader
Not only do you get all of these benefits that you don’t see from a traditional product launch or funnel, but the customers that attend and buy from webinars are to your advantage as well. Here’s a lowdown on what we’ve seen from webinar attendees who buy:
- They refund less
- They buy at higher prices
- They buy more often
- They open more emails, click more links, and take more action
- They are more engaged than other visitors
- They are the largest portion of live hotel guests for your events
- They give more testimonials
- They are more active on your social media
So, is there any reason not to be doing webinars?
Check out my video below to find out why webinars are the most successful component of your launch and how to get the best results from it.
If you want to learn more from me about how webinars can change your business and double profits, join me on my next webinar, “Our Untold Secret of How We Generated Over $2M in Sales in 45 Days with Webinars”.